- Why did voters remove Republicans from power in the 2006 midterms and the 2008 presidential election?
- What does the article indicate is behind the current changeover in power?
- What difficulties will Obama face in attempting to legislate in the next 2 years?
- How does the article suggest that Obama regain popularity?
- What problems does the new Republican House face?
- What problems might the GOP face with its own mission?
- Does anyone have a plan to manage the challenges currently facing our country, according to the author?
- Why would it be best for Republicans to avoid impeaching Obama, according to the author?
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Tuesday, 11/9/10 Homework
Read the Economist article about the Republican victory in the midterms, then answer the following questions on loose leaf: