As a clarification, remember: these are the resolutions you voted on in class when you were role-playing the parties involved in the real-life Constitutional Convention.
- Be it resolved that slavery will be legal
- Be it resolved that the slave trade will not be abolished
- Be it resolved that livestock and cattle can be used to pay off debts
- Be it resolved that bonds will be paid off in full
- Be it resolved that white bankers and white landowners should be able to vote
As a bonus, here are the issues the republican candidates talked about in the Tea Party sponsored debate on CNN:
- Texas job growth
- Is Social Security a Ponzi scheme? Perry said it was.
- HPV Vaccine, Merck, and Perry's executive order